KoreanLip MakeUP Tutorial is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-08. The program can be installed on Android.
Korean lip tutorials are popular. It is often dubbed as the "Just Bitten Look" and gives the impression that you've just finished eating a cherry or strawberry popsicle. Basically, it involves applying a lighter shade outside your lips and a darker shade at the inner part. Here are the specific steps:
1. Start your preparation the night before you plan on wearing gradient lipstick. Note that you'll be doing some layering work on your lips so to avoid chances of getting a clumpy effect due to lipstick clinging to lip lines, ensure that you apply lip balm the prior night and exfoliate the morning after. This will ensure that the lipstick or tint you use will smoothly glide on your lips.
2. Once done exfoliating, apply a single layer of your lip balm. If you want, you can employ a clear lip primer that is non-glossy.
3. Apply milk tint to your entire lips evenly from the upper part, lower part, inner part and outer part. Doing this gives you lips with a good undertone.
4. Now, this is the most critical step. Dab some lip concealer ONLY at your lower lip's outer edge and apply this on your upper lips thinly. The concealer evens out any undesired pigmentation that's dark found on the outer edge of your lips and this makes them look smaller.
5. The next thing you'll need is lip tint that's very pigmented. Apply this all over the middle of your lower lips beginning from the interior part. Blend it with your finger and brush. It's good if you could use a tint with a consistency that's watery.
6. To make it more attractive, swipe some lip tint that's lighter in color surrounding the darker color of your first application. This makes an excellent gradient. After which, apply lightly on your upper lips but ensure that you don't apply it to the area that's concealed.
7. For the finishing part, use lip gloss in two shades. The first must be a darker shade than your natural lip color and the other must be nude.
8. Use the lip gloss with the darker shade and apply it on your lip's inner side beginning from the interior part. Note that you shouldn't let the darker gloss touch or reach the outer edge of your lips.
9. Using your nude lip gloss, swipe a bit of your lip's outer edge and blend well using your lip brush.
One important thing to note here is you can achieve the best gradient if you use products having a similar undertone. An example is pink to red. Even pink to peach is still okay but peach to red is a no-no.
So what are you waiting? Here is the perfect place Korean makeup lip tint tutorial. We provide the best inspiration about natural lip tint Make up. So don’t waste your time and download our app! Get the perfect gradient lip!
Make your dream come true and enjoy!
KoreanLip MakeUP Tutorial (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.